LawTime Cash Receipt Entry
The LawTime cash receipt program is smarter than most bookkeepers! It will automatically post cash receipts for you based upon rules that you determine when the program is installed (such as pay the oldest bills first, pay disbursements before fees, etc.). You can also post cash to specific invoices or even to specific attorneys on invoices.
- Post cash to accounts receivable, retainer/trust, general ledger or work-in-process (for disbursement refund checks) all in the same program.
- Posting cash to A/R invoices can be performed at the client level or the matter level.
- Auto-posting will post cash to oldest invoices first and keep posting until entire receipt has been appplied or all invoices have been paid.
- Invoice number search, invoice balance search and link to conflict-of-interest search makes finding the appropriate apply-to invoice a snap!
- Un-applied funds can be applied in one step in the cash receipts program.
- Cash can be applied to a variety of retainer-trust accounts without going to a separate trust accounting system.
- Cash can be applied directly to the General Ledger.
- No separate posting program. Cash Receipts are fully posted automatically at the time of entry.